Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Vacuum / More Updates

I have finally got the vacuum that I never knew what it was until not long ago, a Kenmore upright model 116. 3937282. Another thing I forgot to add is he also gave me the brushplate I needed for my "parts" soft n' light. He also had a Kirby tradition and a vintage Hoover and Eureka. But the eureka was missing the powerhead. I had the feeling he had quite the accumulation of unorganized stuff before I came. He also showed me before I left two Regina Electrikbrooms with powerheads in his kitchen pantry.(I know they have another name). Also in that closet was a 2 speed electrikbroom, a box of unrecognizable attachments, and a red dirt devil hand vac with attachments. I also forgot to say he said he has more vacs to sell in storage, and I'll be notified when he takes them out. There is possibly a concept two, but he is unsure about it.

cybermonday deals 2011 >>> Black & Decker Tools Battery Charger Honda Lawn Mower Lawn Riding Mowers

No comments:

Post a Comment